You need insurance for all types of vehicles including Recreational Vehicles (RV’s). The sooner you get a quote from InsuranceQuotes4You the better. Find out about the various types of RV insurance that are available in Miami and Broward County, Florida.
When it comes to RV’s there are many types and sizes to choose from. Insurance will vary depending on the type of RV you own. You will find various types of RV’s in Miami and Broward County.
Types of RV’s
- Class A RV’s-these RV’s include luxury coach, motor coach and converted buses.
- Class B RV’s-these RV’s tend to be a bit smaller without a cab-over. They are the cargo van, travel trailers, and camper vans.
- Class C RV’s-these RV’s include the standard cargo van. This class also covers the fifth wheel vehicles.
What You Need to Know about RV Insurance in Miami and Broward County
- The type of RV-keep in mind that your Florida RV insurance will vary depending on the type of RV you own.
- How often you drive-your insurance will also vary based on how often you use your RV.
How Much RV Insurance Do I Need in Florida?
- You must carry $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP)-this pays for any injuries that take place during an accident. You will be covered for 80 percent of your medical expenses and 60 percent of lost wages as well as up to $5,000 worth of death benefits.
- You will also need to carry $10,000 worth of property damage liability-this covers damages to your RV, personal property, homes etc.
Owning a RV can be an adventure. You can travel all over the country meeting new people and experiencing new things. Keep in mind that you should be covered for any possible mishaps on the road. We will help you choose the right insurance for your needs. Contact InsuranceQuotes4You today to get a RV insurance quote.