Many people purchase RV’s for commercial use. If you own a RV in Miami or Broward County and you’re using this vehicle for commercial purposes you need to be aware of the required and recommended insurance. At InsuranceQuotes4You we will explain the specifics of what type of coverage you need and give you an accurate quote.
People use RV’s for commercial use in many ways such as musical bands going from one location to another, lodging for a business trip, traveling to a business meeting, holding a business meeting, taking clients to sporting events and much more. One thing to keep in mind is that there are quite a few drivers in Miami and Broward County without insurance, which means it’s a good idea to make sure you are fully covered.
Commercial Insurance Coverage Requirements for RV’s
What is required?
- Personal injury insurance (PIP) $10,000- PIP pays for the first $10,000 in medical bills after a car accident. PIP pays 80 percent of your medical bills, 60 percent of your lost wages, and a death benefit up to $5,000.
- Property damage liability up to 10,000-liability insurance pays for up to $10,000 of damage that you cause with your commercial RV.
How to Save Money on Your Commercial RV Insurance
- Credit history-your credit scores and payment history will either increase or decrease your insurance premiums. The better your credit scores are the less you will end up paying for your RV insurance.
- Higher deductible-your deductible has a significant effect on your insurance premium as well. The higher your deductible the less you will pay for your RV insurance.
- Driving history-your driving history for the past 3-5 years will help determine how much your RV insurance premium will be.
There are other factors that go into your commercial RV insurance payments such as age, how often you use the RV and more. You should also consider getting more than the required amount of commercial RV insurance. You may want to be covered for uninsured motorists, collisions, car rentals and more. At InsuranceQuotes4You we can help you determine how much insurance coverage is right for you and your RV. Contact us today for more information and a quote.